expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Saturday 5 January 2013

Cute Manga version of ShiritSu BakALeya Kouk0u






                                                            Not an Original Size


Look at this animation of Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou so cute! I really love Shohei face( thinking about her girlfriend Momo)

Hokuto (Tetsuya)
Taiga (Maya)
Juri (Satoshi),
Takaki (Shohei)
Shintaro (Tatsuya)

I really love Hanasaki Tsubomi art work,it simple but beautiful and very cute.... Keep up the good work Hana-cha. There also some picture of Johnny member that she draw!

If you want to see more of her art work go to her deviantart profile : Hanasaki Tsubomi

No comments:

Post a Comment