expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Friday 4 January 2013

Download ALL(One Sexy Zone ALBUM) track List MP3



 Well here it is 4 different album types (Limited Edition, Regular Edition, Lawson/HMV Edition, and Sexy Zone Shop Edition) track list. Some of the album have the same song.

MD Download
password: sexyzone_shori


 01.Kanzen My Way
02. Silver Moon
03. Lady Diamond
04. IF YOU WANNA DANCE
05. rouge
06. GAME
07. Kimi to… Milky Way
08. Sexy Zone
09. Don’t Stop Sexy Boyz (Sexy Boyz)
10. Kimi wo Hanasanai Kimi wo Hanarenai
11. We can be one
12. Teleportation
13. Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu
14. Suki Sugite
15. Kyou wa Arigatou
16. Namae no Nai Omoi
17. Yuuki 100%

If there any problem will downloading please comment me... I try if I can help out >_< Peace for frog!


8 comments:

  1. Oh... I can't believe I have all the song list for One Sexy Zone Album! Arigatou....

    ReplyDelete
  2. arigatou gozaimasu for sharing~~~~ ,^^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time I request for Hay say jump lol
    \\\for now thank you for your uploading! I totally love this! , I going to buy it soon !!
    (I like Shori >_<) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I request the song Real sexy by sexy zone...do you have it? please i really love their songs..

    ReplyDelete