expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Monday 22 April 2013

Itano Tomomi Released her 4th solo single "1%"



 It was revealed that Itano Tomomi will be releasing her 4th solo single titled “1%” on June 12. This will mark her first single in a year and two months since her previous single “10-nen go no Kimi e.”
Her new song is said to be a dance number just like her solo debut single “Dear J” (released in January 2011), and it depicts a feeling of love that you go for with only having 1% of success.

The dance scene for the music video was filmed against the night backdrop of the skyscrapers in New York, with male dancers. Itano left a comment, “I was able to film in New York where I always adored. I had meetings for the costume and PV one after another, so I’m sure it became a great one. Please look forward to it!




During her stay in New York, she also attended the shooting for a new “Samantha Vega” CM which she co-starred with Taylor Momsen. The new CM will begin airing in the end of May.

Source : tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment