expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Monday 27 May 2013

Hey!Say!JUMP will released their new single on 26/6/2013








I can believe after the single of Super Delicate and after about a month I been survive from waiting Hey!Say!JUMP single....

Now! the boyband who always busy with they concert schedule are going to release a new single called 
[ Come on a My House ] at 26/6/2013

Well I have heard this song on Shounen Club and it's not my type of song but
They told that the song Video are different from the their last video
This video shows about "Home Sweet Home" NO DANCE MOVE AT ALL 
So it's must be about all the member at house play and have fun I GUESS....

So Hope ''me'' and you all who is a big fan of Hey!Say!JUMP wait with patience and excitement for their next single

-;)-

No comments:

Post a Comment