expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Download Yamada Ryosuke -Moonlight mp3 and lyric






OKAY this is the link for Yamada Ryosuke - Moonlight(2013)
Mp3 link

I love this song, but I think Mystery Virgin is better than Moonlight, but still Yamada-kun voice are always so awesome and sweet to hear.... Everything is great in this video, but I really want Yamada to be even more sexy, but that's okay....

Hope he had another solo song, I wonder if he wanted to make a pv for "asia no yoru" I really hope that's true

Lyric Romaji

Yume no naka egao wasureranai namida
Mitsumeru kimi wo dakishimetakute

ahhhh ahhh moonlight~~
Don't Leave Me Alone

Nemuri no kurayami hitori mezashite yuku hikari
Hohoenda kimi ga mitsumete yonderu
Kaaten no sukima kara tsuki ga kieta nara
Beddo no ue ni hitotsu kodoku na kokoro ga kokoeteta

Omoi dake wo kogashiteru

Kimi ni furenai mama nanimo dekinai mama
Konya mo hitori de yume ni ochiru
Hohoende konaide yume no naka ni konaide

Wakattetemo kurushikutemo
Kono te wo nobashite shimau

Kienaide....

Yume no naka no hikari wasurete ita kanashimi
Machi de mikaketemo mitsume aezuni
Moshi nido to egao wo mirenai to iu no nara
Ashita sae mo konakute ii
Yume no naka demo daite itai

Itsumademo

You and Moonlight 
Don't leave me alone 
Tonight




No comments:

Post a Comment