expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Tuesday 19 November 2013

My J-House will STOP posting VIDEO

It's been a long time again,
Oh.. I'm so angry with the internet, this year I don't get enough money from my part-time-job so most of the money that I got are for my school things...
5 month I wait for my family to buy a new wifi.. and today my mom just bought it!
and I'm really sorry,
I'm not going to post ALL(only some) past news about Japan, cause it just TO MANY!! So no for me!



NOTICE
I'm sorry to tell you but from now on I'm not going to post any video because most of my video is in HD and because of the internet connection at my place are so @#$%^!& slow, so it take like 3 hour to convert them into a file... and I am an in passion person so I rather not upload it...
But I still upload japan song(Mp3) so I hope it's okay with you all...Gomen ne..

-Kyena_Imi-

No comments:

Post a Comment