expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Thursday 21 November 2013

SADAKO 2 3D has no response in my country!!!


Sadako 2 3D a new horror movie directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa also the director of The Ring,Ring 1 and 2 and some other horror movie. The filming began March 9,2013 at Tokyo,Japan and 10 November 2013 at my country,Malaysia!!!! I was shocked by the date that the movie was filming!!

But, even more shocking is that Sadako 2 3D does not get a overwhelming response at my town.
This happen on 20 November 2013, that mean it's yesterday -__-. My father was thinking about taking as to go to cinema to watch Sadako 3D because he know that me and my younger sister is a big fan of one of the main cast named Seto Koji(D-DATE Member)
But as we about to buy the ticket at the ticket counter the worker said that the filming is over and I was like "Why, It's only a week the movie have been film" 
and the worker said that "Sadako 2 doesn't get enough response from people and we sold around 50 tickets, so our manager thought to end the movie early"
At that time I was like !#!#$$(@. Go home with anger....

I would't go bashing anyway thought, it's maybe because that the movie was film on March so some of the people may have seen them at the internet or somewhere. I was frustrated because Japanese movie are rarely filming to our country, so when I sees one, of course I'm happy, this is the time to show how great a japanese movie, right?! But when it turn out like this... ohh I don't know what to say.

But, I hoped that one day japanese movie will be famous in my country. Not just Korean movie and K-pop...always K-pop... we also need J-pop jeez

-Nurin Sakina-

No comments:

Post a Comment