expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Tuesday 8 January 2013

1,000000 passes TWITTER FOLLOWERS for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!




"I have over 1,000,00 followers?!? AWESOOOME!!!!!" she tweeted in excitement after reaching this achievement.
In celebration of the milestone, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu wants to do something special for her fans who have helped her become a national icon.
"I want to do a free concert or something. I'll talk to the company president about it," she tweeted.
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu has been an active tweeter, creating her official twitter account on November 27th, 2010. She is one of the most followed Japanese celebrities on the social media service.
I wish I can go to the concert but "nooooo you need to study for your SPM" said father. 

1 comment:

  1. "I want to do a free concert buy twitter followers or something. I'll talk to the company president about it," she tweeted.

    ReplyDelete