expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Thursday 10 January 2013

Mizushima Hiro act in Kuroshitsuji Movie





On January 8, it was announced that Mizushima Hiro would be making a comeback as an actor after a 3 year hiatus through the movie “Kuroshitsuji ( Black Butler).” I'm so excited when hearing that Hiro-kun going to act as " Sebastian Michellis " the butler in the anime Black Butler. He is so professional when acting as a butler! I wonder who will be "Grell Sutcliff" My most favorite Hiro drama is Mei chan no shitsuji totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment