expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Friday 11 January 2013

Vocalist K from Pay Money To My Pain has passed away

Vocalist Pay Money To My Pain,Kei Goto( know as K). Just passed away on 30th Decemver 2012...
due to acute heart failure in his home in Yokohama.


He was 31 years old.
The funeral service will only include close relatives and friends.

K suffered from a poor physical condition and a mental disease and in June, he was hospitalized. After a long fight, he recovered and in summer of 2012, PTP performed their Live show HOUSE OF CHAOS. Unfortunately, in October, K was hospitalized again and the band was forced to pause activities. Later, he passed away.

Pay Money To My Pain are planning to release a brand new album with some songs that K recorded before his death.
Pay Money To My Pain apologizes for not informing fans sooner. An autopsy had to be done before his death was officially announced.

♦R.I.P, K♦

I can't believe this happen it so sad (:() ) <

1 comment: