expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Friday 11 January 2013

Arashi new double A- side single well be released on March 16th



It was announced that Arashi’s new double A-side single “Calling/Breathless” is set for release on March 6th.

One of the title tracks “Calling” has been chosen as the theme song for member Aiba Masaki’s starring drama “Last Hope” which will start airing on January 15th through Fuji TV. The song is themed with the equality in life and hope, and has an impressive band sound with somewhat nostalgic guitar phrase.

The other title track “Breathless” is said to be an aggressive dance number.
There will be 2 limited editions and a regular edition.

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I can't wait for the single... thank you for telling me

    ReplyDelete