expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Friday 18 January 2013

bump.y members appear at event for ‘COSMO no Hitomi’



On January 16, 5-member girl group bump.y appeared at the sales event for their newest song “COSMO no Hitomi” at the Yokohama Cosmo World in Naka-ku, Yokohama.  The Ferris wheel at the event location was lit up with images from the song and the five members responded happily with, “It’s gorgeous.  It’s like Christmas!”

Member Sakuraba Nanami (20), who came of age this year, stated, “I have not yet had alcohol that I liked, so I would love to find the one enjoy”  When asked about love, she revealed her feelings with, “This is a song about a girl in love, and I would like to be in love like how it is described in the song.”

Source: TokyoHive

No comments:

Post a Comment