expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Thursday 17 January 2013

Former top star of the Takarazuka revue, Sena Jun, marries a dancer



This is totally crazy, I mean, I thought that Sena is a guy! But she actually a Lady!!! This is insane! 
On January 15th, it was belatedly announced that former top star of the Takarazuka revue’s Moon Troupe and current actress Sena Jun has married a dancer Senda Shinji, who is 10 years younger than her, at the end of last year but has not yet held a ceremony. According to her agency, the couple has not decided anything on the wedding ceremony yet, and Sena is planning to continue working.

Reportedly, they started dating after co-starring in a concert back in 2010. Senda also announced the marriage on his blog saying, “While spending some time together, I started thinking that I wanted to support her, although I might not be of much help. We would like to continue growing together, while cherishing the family.”

Source: Oricon

No comments:

Post a Comment