expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Saturday 19 January 2013

Sato Masaki has recover from cervical ademitis



On January 18th, Morning Musume member Sato Masaki, who has been taking a rest due to cervical adenitis, announced her recovery through the group’s official blog.

In a blog entry titled “I’m sorry for causing you trouble,” Sato wrote, “I’m sorry to make you worry until today. But now, I am very healthy.” She expressed, “I am very happy to see the members,” and promised that she would be participating in ‘Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shunen Kinen Live 2013 Fuyu‘ on January 19th.

On Morning Musume’s official website, it was also announced that Sato would be appearing in the group’s handshake event on January 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment