expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

READ THIS

Hello Everyone..welcome to my BLOG
Any request??
If you want to download your favorite japan song but you can't find it anywhere,
you can count on me!!! Just send a comment to my blog for the song that you wanted. You can also request a lyric from me..
-FYI, only Japan music, no Korea or English

Rule: Please credit any link that you take from my blog Thank You!

Friday 18 January 2013

PERFUME has revealed they jacket cover "Mirai no Museum


Perfume have revealed the jacket covers for their upcoming single, “Mirai no Museum“, which will be released on February 27th.

This song was written for the movie, ‘Eiga Doraemon: Nobita no Himitsu Dougu Museum‘, that’s scheduled to open in theaters on March 9th. The regular edition jacket is a pop design featuring the girls dressed as detectives.


No comments:

Post a Comment